Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Presents in the mail!



Ok, So I can't be the only person in the world that gets all sorts of giddy when I know I am going to receive a package in the mail... Kind of like a little kid on Christmas Eve.

Today I got LOTS of presents! The majority of them were from Vistaprint.com. One thing I love about vistaprint is that once you get your logo uploaded, you can get sooo much stuff for CHEAP! -Yes, I'm a total dork and got a hat... ;) My one complaint would be that the shirts are VERY LOW QUALITY. The print is still slightly sticky to the touch, and the image is choppy and discolored. Everything else however, is excellent quality, and I couldn't be happier!
The white tube is a 3' vinyl banner with my logo on it, and I'm pretty much in love with it. I'm still confused by the fact that they can make a three foot banner look crisp and professional, But a small image on a Tshirt looks like crap : /  Oh well. Maybe I'm just spoiled because I'm used to using a screen printer.

My other presents from today:
Poly mailing bags- FINALLY! I hate using paper mailing envelopes... My apologies to those who have received them from me recently, I can't buy the Poly ones locally so I had to wait for them to get here.
Black Tshirt Knit- I ran out on Sunday, So I ordered more, and it arrived today! Not bad :)

Alright, I'm off to work! Hopefully someday I can just sew full time and not have to be a slave to the man! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment